G-NET Construction provides a full range of expert services to assist you from the earliest stages to the close-out of a construction project. We proudly offer mold, fire, and flooding restoration services to help affect properties get back on track after mold infestation from flooding or property fire. Learn more about our mold remediation, flood restoration, and fire restoration services below.
FLOODING & MOLD RESTORATION SERVICES
What causes mold growth?
A variety of issues can contribute to mold growth. All of these issues will need to be evaluated and resolved to prevent mold regrowth after treatment. Some causes of mold growth include flooding, roof leaks, window leaks, sink or toilet overflow, foundation cracks, HVAC problems, improper ventilation, lack of insulation, and rising waters.
The longer mold goes untreated, the worse it will get and the more likely it will pose a risk for you and your visitors’ overall health. Seeking mold restoration services is the most important thing you can do when it comes to minimizing the impact mold has on not only your health but also on your property.
G-NET Construction is happy to provide mold removal and restoration services. To remove mold, our skilled technicians will perform the following steps and precautions:
- Inspection & Assessment – During this process, we will determine if there is a mold problem, what the source of your mold is, where it has spread to, and what needs to be done to resolve this issue.
- Containment & Remediation – Once it is determined that mold is present, our G-NET specialists will come in with proper PPE to protect themselves from exposure. Then, they will contain the areas that are affected by the mold. This protects the rest of your property from contamination as well.
- Removal of Affected Materials – We will safely remove any affected drywall, baseboard, crown molding, carpet, wood flooring, or other materials impacted by the mold.
- Treatment & Prevention – To treat the mold, we will utilize a variety of cleaning and disinfecting equipment to ensure there is no mold left once the process is complete. This includes using an anti-microbial spray.
FIRE RESTORATION SERVICES
Fire damage can be devastating for property owners to deal with. We are here to help you no matter how big or small the damages are. Our G-NET Construction team offers fire restoration services to restore your property after the fire is put out. Our fire restoration services include:
- Assessment of Damages – Depending on the type of fire that took place and the materials that were combusted, we will provide an assessment of damages to determine which cleaning method would be best for you and your property.
- Smoke, Soot, and Odor Removal – Our team will make any necessary actions to secure your property following fire damages. Then, we will begin the cleaning process by removing any charred surfaces and structural materials that show signs of significant fire damage.