G-NET Construction provides a full range of expert services to assist you from the earliest stages to the close-out of a construction project. We proudly offer mold, fire, and flooding restoration services to help affected properties get back on track after mold infestation from flooding or property fire. Continue reading to learn more about our mold remediation, flood restoration, and fire restoration services.
Flooding & Mold Restoration Services
A variety of issues can contribute to mold growth. As a property owner, you must evaluate and resolve all of these issues to prevent mold regrowth after treatment. Some causes of mold growth include:
- Roof leaks
- Window leaks
- Sink or toilet overflow
- Foundation cracks
- HVAC problems
- Improper ventilation
- Lack of insulation
- Rising waters
The longer mold goes untreated, the worse it will get and the more likely it will pose a risk for you and your visitors’ overall health. Seeking mold restoration services is the most important thing you can do when it comes to minimizing the impact mold has on your health and your property.
Mold Removal and Restoration Services
Fortunately, G-NET Construction provides mold removal and restoration services. To remove mold, our skilled technicians will perform the following steps and precautions:
- Inspection & Assessment. During this process, we will first determine if there is a mold problem. Then, we will look for the source of the mold, quarantine the affected area, and create a plan of attack with recommendations that will resolve the issue.
- Containment & Remediation. Once we determine that mold is present, our G-NET specialists will come in with proper PPE to protect themselves from exposure. Then, they will contain the affected areas. This protects the rest of your property from contamination as well.
- Removal of Affected Materials. We will safely remove any affected drywall, baseboard, crown molding, carpet, wood flooring, or other materials impacted by the mold.
- Treatment & Prevention. To treat the mold, we will utilize a variety of cleaning and disinfecting equipment. Our team will ensure that there is no mold present once our process is complete. This includes using an anti-microbial spray as well.
Fire Damage Restoration Services
When a fire occurs on your property, it isn’t just the impact of the fire that you have to deal with. If the fire department has put the fire out or your property now has exposure to the elements, water damage can develop as well. With water damage, you need to make sure that you can air out the property and eliminate the moisture. We can help you get the moisture under control to eliminate the possibility of mold developing.
Carpet and upholstered items are particularly tricky to deal with after a fire. They hold the smell of soot and it can be difficult to clean them properly. We can help you determine if it’ll be cost-effective to properly clean these materials, or if it’s better for you to completely replace these items.
As an experienced commercial construction firm in NYC, our assessment will help you determine the best path moving forward with your property. We offer renovation services, building repairs, and fire and smoke damage restoration. We’re experts in making sure you take the best value for these services. Sometimes gutting a large portion of the property can be a better option than trying to salvage damaged property.
Fire damage can be devastating for property owners to deal with. We are here to help you no matter how big or small the damage is to your property. Our G-NET Construction team provides fire damage restoration services to restore your property after a fire. Our fire restoration services include:
- Assessment of Damages. We will provide an assessment of damages to determine which cleaning method would be best for you and your property. The assessment will depend on the type of fire that took place and the combusted materials.
- Smoke, Soot, and Odor Removal. Our team will make any necessary actions to secure your property following fire damages. Then, we will begin the cleaning process by removing any charred surfaces and structural materials that show signs of significant fire damage.