G-Net Construction provides a full range of expert services to assist you from the earliest stages to the close-out of a construction project. We proudly offer mold, fire, and flooding restoration services to help affected properties get back on track after mold infestation from flooding or property fire. Mold and fire restoration are commercial services we offer businesses in New York City. Continue reading to learn more about our mold remediation, flood restoration, and fire restoration services.
Flooding & Mold Restoration Services
A variety of issues can contribute to mold growth. As a property owner, you must evaluate and resolve these issues to prevent mold regrowth after treatment. Some causes of mold growth include:
- Roof leaks
- Window leaks
- Sink or toilet overflow
- Foundation cracks
- HVAC problems
- Improper ventilation
- Lack of insulation
- Rising waters
The longer mold goes untreated, the worse it will get, and the more likely it will risk your and your visitors’ overall health. Seeking mold restoration services is the most important thing you can do when minimizing mold’s impact on your health and property.
Mold Removal and Restoration Services
Fortunately, G-Net Construction provides mold removal and restoration services. To remove mold, our skilled technicians will perform the following steps and precautions:
- Inspection & Assessment. During this process, we will first determine if there is a mold problem. Then, we will look for the source of the mold, quarantine the affected area, and create a plan of attack with recommendations that will resolve the issue.
- Containment & Remediation. Once we determine that mold is present, our G-Net specialists will come in with proper PPE to protect themselves from exposure. Then, they will contain the affected areas. This protects the rest of your property from contamination as well.
- Removal of Affected Materials. We will safely remove any affected drywall, baseboard, crown molding, carpet, wood flooring, or other mold-related materials.
- Treatment & Prevention. To treat the mold, we will utilize a variety of cleaning and disinfecting equipment. Our team will ensure no mold is present once our process is complete. This includes using an anti-microbial spray as well.
Fire Damage Restoration Services
When a fire occurs on your property, it isn’t just the impact of the fire that you have to deal with. If the fire department has put the fire out or your property is exposed to the elements, water damage can also develop. With water damage, you must ensure you can air out the property and eliminate the moisture. We can help you get the moisture under control to eliminate the possibility of mold developing.
Carpet and upholstered items are particularly tricky to deal with after a fire. They hold the smell of soot, and it can be difficult to clean them properly. We can help you determine if it’ll be cost-effective to properly clean these materials or if it’s better for you to completely replace these items.
As an experienced commercial construction firm in NYC, our assessment will help you determine the best path to moving forward with your property. We offer renovations, building repairs, and restoration of fire and smoke damage. We’re experts in ensuring you take the best value for these services. Sometimes gutting a large portion of the property can be better than trying to salvage damaged property.
Fire damage can be devastating for property owners to deal with. We are here to help you no matter how big or small the damage is to your property. Our G-Net Construction team provides fire damage restoration services to restore your property after a fire. Our fire restoration services include:
- Assessment of Damages. We will provide an assessment of damages to determine which cleaning method would be best for you and your property. The assessment will depend on the type of fire that took place and the combusted materials.
- Smoke, Soot, and Odor Removal. Our team will take the necessary actions to secure your property following fire damages. Then, we will begin the cleaning process by removing charred surfaces and structural materials showing signs of significant fire damage.