G-NET Construction is a full-service facility maintenance company, supporting multifamily buildings, schools, community centers, hospitals, rehabilitation centers, theaters, and many other commercial properties all around New York City. With over 65 years of experience in the construction industry, we are here to also support your building post-construction. Additionally, we offer 24/7 emergency services to our clients, ensuring you always have someone to call during after-hours and holidays when your property needs immediate attention. Learn more about our facility maintenance services below.
Facility Maintenance Services in New York City
The G-NET Construction facility maintenance team performs regular inspections and routine preventive maintenance on commercial properties including HVAC, plumbing, and electrical. We also provide general contracting services such as painting, carpentry, lighting, floor care; Formica, laminate, and countertop replacement; exterior underground piping installation, and vandalism repairs. From preventative care to repairing complex damages, the G-NET Construction team is here to help you improve and maintain your commercial property.
Why choose G-NET?
Outsourcing facility maintenance and repair work to G-NET Construction means you will have more time to spend managing your property’s day-to-day needs and less time spent worrying about unplanned outages and tenant customer service requests
It’s important to have a facility maintenance team that is available for your when you need them the most. We offer 24/7 emergency services to ensure our team is there for you when immediate repairs are required after-hours. Additionally, if your property ever needs any construction work done, we are also a full-service construction company ready to complete renovation or remodeling projects at any time.
Join The G-NET Construction Family
When you join the G-NET Construction family, you will also join a long list of property managers in New York City who have trusted G-NET Construction to care for their properties.
Here is a partial list of our past and current clients:
- Abbott House
- Angels Unaware
- Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth
- Birch Family Services
- Block Institute
- The Bridge
- Catholic Charities, Archdioces of New York
- Center for the Urban Environment (LEED-CI, Gold)
- Community Options
- The Educational Alliance
- Episcopal Social Services of New York
- Fountain House
- Geel Community Service
- * The Guild for Exceptional Children (GEC)
- * HeartShare Human Services of New York (LEED for Homes, Gold)
- H.O.G.A.R., Inc.
- Hour Children
- Housing Works (Green)
- Imagine Academy for Autism
- * Institute for Community Living (ICL)
- The Irondale Ensemble Project
- Jewish Child Care Association (JCCA)
- Lakeside Family & Children Services
- League Education & Treatment Center
- Life Adjustment Center, Inc.
- * Mary McDowell Friends School
- Ohel Children’s Home & Family Services
- Queens Hospital Center
- Queens Parent Resource Center
- Riverdale Mental Health Association
- SCO Family of Services
- St. Dominic’s Home
- * St. Vincent’s Services
- * St. Vincent’s Hospital Westchester
- * Services for the Underserved
- The Shield Institute
- * United Cerebral Palsy of NYC
- * Unique People Services
- YM & YWHA of Washington Heights & Inwood
- YMCA of Greater New York
- * YAI Network